Metal Door Frames
Australian Architectural Fire Doors produce a large variety of quality metal door frames, both fire rated and non-fire rated. Our frames are made using a variety of quality materials e.g., Zinc anneal, Galva bond or Stainless Steel being a cost effective alternative to other materials or products.
Utilising our manufacturing facility we produce architectural metal door frames of all sizes and specifications. We also produce standard sized frames. This enables us to meet your specific project requirements.
Metal door frames manufactured by Australian Architectural Fire Doors;
- Offer superior strength and durability,
- Can be supplied in welded or knock down (flat pack) form,
- Can be supplied with specific hardware preparations to suit exact requirements,
- Are not effected by vermin or borers,
- Are fire and weather resistant
- Are primed to provide a solid base to achieve a high quality paint finish.
- Can achieve specific acoustic (RW) rating
Customer orders can be supplied at short notice and can be manufactured to any size and profile.
For further details contact one of our experienced staff members on…. 07 3888 5911
Knockdown Metal Door Frames
Australian Architectural Fire Doors can produce frames in a knockdown (flat pack) form. Knockdowns provide; delivery, storage and cost benefits. They are manufactured for fast and easy on-site assembly.
Metal Door Frame - industry terminology
When ordering metal door frames Australian Architectural Fire Doors requires;
- Fixing method
- Rebate size
- Reveal sizes
- Hinge type
- Assembly method
- Order reference details
For more information click “here” for our detailed ordering procedure.